A landscape search helps you make strategic decisions by providing a defined range of prior art relevant to your technical area of interest. Cardinal’s Landscape Search service gathers a team of experienced search professionals who help you appropriately broaden or narrow the scope of the search based on your requirements. They then filter the results based on these requirements, and upon request, categorize references to assist you in reviewing the results. For your convenience, the results can be delivered in Cardinal’s Landscape Viewer.
To view the technologies we routinely search, please click here.
For a listing of our patent and non-patent literature resources, please click here.
If you are interested in our foreign language capabilities, please click here.
Landscape Search Includes:
- Identification of Best Fit Classes
- Keyword Searching
– Keyword searching not limited by classification
- U.S. Patents
- Published U.S. Patent Applications
- Foreign Patents
- Published Foreign Patent Applications
- Non-Patent Literature
- PDF version of report (via email)
- IP Dashboard Landscape Viewer (web-based report interface)
– Custom result set for reviewing, filtering and searching
– Bulk download of all filtered references
– Export results as a customized spreadsheet report
– Charting of trends and top companies
Additional Add-On Services
- Custom Categorization of Results
- Periodic Updating of Landscape Search (via PatentWatch)
- 5-9 Business Days