Our RedBird team of technology and legal experts collaborate with our clients before, during and after each round of a search to provide tailored and efficient investigations in the places where results are most likely hiding.
At the outset of any RedBird Invalidity Search, our team collaborates with you to identify the goals of the search. Our team develops a search plan to identify the right places to look and the right tools and techniques to get the job done. Working together, our team conducts the search in iterations and presents results to you after each round until you are satisfied.
A RedBird Invalidity Search allows our clients to tailor searches to their needs. A RedBird search goes beyond our standard invalidity by allowing our client to work with our project manager to select a customized team comprising a patent literature searcher(s), a non-patent literature searcher(s), a library scientist(s) and a technical expert(s).
All of Cardinal’s project managers are patent attorneys who will review the prosecution history (when available), claims and the specification. The team will meet with you before, during and after the search. You can adjust the search on the fly as you see fit. RedBird Invalidity Search Reports also include claim mapping as a standard feature.
For additional information regarding our RedBird Invalidity, please see our video and the detailed description on this page, or contact us with any questions you might have. Cardinal also offers a Premium Invalidity and a Standard Invalidity should those services be more appropriate for your needs.
To view the technologies we routinely search, please click here.
For a listing of our patent and non-patent literature resources, please click here.
If you are interested in our foreign language capabilities, please click here.
Full Review & Follow-Up Discussions
- Refined Search Strategy
- Involved Cardinal Employees
– Non-Patent Literature Searcher(s)
- Patent Literature Searcher(s)
- Non-Patent Literature Searcher(s)
- Consulting Contributors
– Technical Experts
- U.S. Patents
- Published U.S. Patent Applications
- Foreign Patents
- Published Foreign Patent Applications
- Non-Patent Literature
- Analysts provide either the publication date or an earlier priority date for each reference, indicating how the reference is prior art
- Unless otherwise noted, search will be limited to non-cited references
- PDF version of report (via email)
- IP Dashboard (web-based report interface)
– Zipped bulk download of all references
Additional Add-On Services
- Mapping of applicable reference segments to each claim requested
- Break down of claim(s) into key elements and mapping of reference segments to each key element as exemplary rejections
- 2-4 Weeks